27 Dec 5 Reasons to Participate in the 2017 Energy Efficiency Survey
It’s our second year performing the annual DEXMA Energy Efficiency Survey, with the main aim of understanding your energy innovation challenges and exploring new opportunities to help make your work as energy managers easier and simpler.
Here are 5 reasons why you should participate now:
5 Reasons to Participate in the 2017 Energy Efficiency Survey
- It’s super fast (and dare we say… fun?)
- You’ll learn some pretty neat stuff about the energy efficiency market
We designed the survey to make it as easy as possible for you to answer, and it shouldn’t take longer than 5 minutes to finish. Pim pam!
The survey consists of a few quick questions, divided into different themes about energy efficiency market trends, professional challenges and perspectives for the future.
Your answers will help us gain insights on key questions like:
- What kind of energy efficiency improvements do decision-makers value most?
- Which emerging energy efficiency technology has the most game-changing potential in the coming years?
- What are the most important drivers for clients that decide to install energy management software?
Contribute to the field for a richer and bigger picture of energy efficiency markets around the world – we want opinions, views, experiences from everywhere! Don’t be shy!
Our software is only as good as our partners and their clients say it is! Help us help you by sharing your knowledge and insights – your input will help us continue to make the best energy management software on the market.
To make sure we deliver the results to you before next Christmas (kidding), the survey will close on February 1st, 2017. Ready to get started? Let’s go!